It’s almost misleading to call the Samson Advanced a juicer; it does so much more than produce the finest juice in the world.
Baby food, frozen smoothies, nut butter, pasta, minced produce, wheat grass, and, with the added oil extractor attachment, it is able to harvest fresh oil from seeds like flax. Due to the slow 80-RPM masticating action of the GE-Ultem™ hard auger, this juicer reduces the amount of oxidation, resulting in a higher enzyme yield compared to centrifugal-type juicers. The auger uses a press-like action, squeezing more of the colors from the fibers of produce, and this is especially true when it comes to hard greens like kale or wheat grass. More color means increased antioxidants in your juice.
The Samson Advanced juicer is available in almond, black, white and chrome, which means this attractive machine is guaranteed to fit in with any décor, so it can become a permanent counter appliance. This may not seem all that significant, but having your juicer always in sight works as a constant reminder of the importance juicing is to your health. There are many things that come and go, but juicing should not be a fad. The Samson is so well made that it will last a lifetime, and comes with an unprecedented 15-year warranty.
Samson Advanced Juicer Features
- Single-gear rotating at a slow 80 RPMs to ensure the least amount of oxidation
- GE Ultem™ auger and screens making them eight times stronger than traditional juicer parts
- Juices all vegetables, grasses, and fruits
- Produces baby food, frozen smoothies, nut butter, pasta, and minced produce
- Excellent for wheatgrass and leafy greens, producing less foam than twin-gear juicers
- Easy to assemble with quick-lock style attachments
- Quick and easy to clean, top-rack dishwasher safe (avoid drying cycle)
- Adjustable pressure control to maximize juice yield
- Continuous juicing with containers for juice and pulp
- Convenient carrying handle
- Full manufacturer’s 15-year warranty on motor and operational parts
Samson Advanced Juicer Includes
- Samson Multi-Purpose Juicer Motor
- Drum Cap
- Juicing Screen
- Mincing Cone
- Cups for catching juice or pulp (2)
- Sieve (1)
- Cleaning Brush
- Pusher / Tamper
- Juicing Nozzle
- Mincing Nozzle
- Noodle Nozzles (2)
- Pasta Nozzles (2)
- Color Cook Book and Operations Manual
- Operations DVD
- Extra Fuse
Samson Advanced Juicer Specifications
- Dimensions: 15" L x 12" W x 7" H
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Rating Power Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 160 W
- Motor: 1/3-HP, Single Phase Induction Motor
- Motor Speed: 1750 RPM
- Auger Speed: 80 RPM
- Extraction Method: Masticating, patented single rotating gear
- Squeezing Power: Approximately 1.5 HP
- Overall Gear Length: 6 14/25"
- Cutting Gear Length: 5 1/5"
- Controls: Push Button On/Off/Reverse
- Warranty: 15 Years for Motor and Parts